THE OLDEST SECRET SOCIETY OF INDIA. THE GREATEST TREASURE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. THE MOST EPIC MYSTERY OF THE ANCIENT WORLD.
When the richest man of India confesses to being part of a secret society in a live press conference; chaos ensues. His daughter Aanya Vashishtha takes the help of Aarav Kohrrathi, a brilliant but egoistic treasure hunter and his friend Rehann to solve the mystery of The Ring of the Seven, a society of influential men who are tasked to protect the greatest treasure in history. What starts off as a quest to uncover her father’s secret leads them to something bigger which they themselves couldn’t have fathomed. They take help from her father’s associate, Shayna Maheshwari, a billionaire banker and someone herself involved with the secret, as they progress towards a treasure hidden somewhere in the Himalayas.
They brave bullets, puzzles, deadly chases, cult of assassins, and betrayal as their quest takes them across the length and breadth of South Asia; from the bustling metropolises of Mumbai and Delhi to the ancient temples of Nepal; from the serene beaches of Sri Lanka to the towering mountains of the Himalayas. They try to uncover a set of secret books of ancient wisdom, which are believed to reveal the map of the treasure, and strive to discover the identities of the masters of The Ring of the Seven to solve the penultimate mystery.
In a tale of love and loss, logic and emotions, religion and history, action and adventure, and the trial of a few good men against the most powerful organization in the history of mankind; will Aarav and his companions be able to uncover the secret of the Himalayan Treasure?
Watch the book trailer at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InkN3rHSncQ
**PRAISE FOR SECRET OF THE HIMALAYAN TREASURE**
1. Mind blowing narration. Fast moving plot. The way the author captured myriad of human emotions is commendable. ~ Preethi Babu
2. Started and read continuously till I finished. Narration was incredible, plot twists were hard to predict, storytelling was great. Aarav can be the protagonist of a whole series of books, starting from this one. ~ Tuhin Mondal
3. This is by far the best thing I've read in years. ~ Adeeb Z. Naqvi
4. The author has such an amazing ability to spellbind readers through his choice of words that you feel as if a movie is running in the back of your head. ~ Arjun S. Dyarakoti
5. Mind Blowing. An action packed thriller with a heart moving love story. ~Pallavi M. Vutharkar